Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
- My land line is not receiving calls, I will let AT&T know.
- Oh, gee. A fully automated system. I will punch in the issue and my cell number.
- I wonder what will happen next?
- Come home from work. Find a note say phone was not fixed because I was not there to let them in at 2pm on a Wednesday. Go figure.
- I guess that hang up call that didn't leave a message was the repair person. I will call the number he left.
- Oh look, this number is out of service. I guess I will call the number I used before.
- I will choose the option for checking on a trouble order.
- Oh, this options doesn't actually let you check on a trouble order. I will stab the zero button until I get a person.
- The person says the ticket was closed because the phone was fixed.
- I will open a new ticket. It seems that the ticket automatically causes a person to come the next day, although it doesn't say that. And if you aren't there they just pretend to have fixed the phone.
- Oh well, can we narrow down the time they will be there?
- 12 to 4, or 2 to 6pm.
- Yes, well. How convenient. I guess I will just get up at 4am tomorrow in order to finish work by that time.
at 3:36 PM