Think about it.
The old stupidity was that:
1) If a girl wears a mini-skirt (about to be banned in Indonesia BTW)
2) she is gagging to have sex with anyone (slut)
3) so it's okay to rape he no matter what else she does or says.
Now we have a new stupidity so men also get to experience victim-blaming clothing-based excuses for violence:
1) If a boy wears a hoodie
2) he is a violent criminal (thug)
3) so it is okay to report, follow, harass and ultimately shoot him no matter what else he does or says.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Isn't that a bit like a dog food brand called Rabies, or a running shoe called Broken Bottle.
I mean, this is pretty much exactly something you and your car don't want to come across?
Smells like misfortune, possibly leading to traumatic injury or death?
Friday, March 16, 2012
I mean: "Necessities Courtesy Bag". The only word that means anything there is "bag". And how on earth do you trademark the word "necessities"?
And don't even get me started on "your needs away from home". Unless this bag contains oxygen, food and a very large Tazer it ain't even coming close to meeting my needs away from home.