Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vintage WTF


It is one of those teacher cliches to say there are no stupid questions. Bur as evidence to the contrary allow me to present this reader-submitted question from the February 1965 issue of Sexology magazine.

"Dear Doctor: during sexual relations with my wife I always have to manipulate her clitoris until she reaches orgasm. My wife says that during relations my penis never touched her clitoris. As far as I can see, what we are doing amounts to masturbation, only I am doing it to her instead of she doing it to herself. Will this endanger her health and make her sterile?"

2 comments:

Stop Energy Drains said...

LOL... at least that made me laugh really hard...

Anonymous said...

"Dear Reader: You may want to refrain from doing such activities, lest you want your wife to go blind and develop hairy palms. You're on a slippery slope, and masturbation is masturbation, regardless of who you are doing it to. Perhaps you should focus more on how she can satisfy you (baking pies) than how you can satisfy her (touching her naughty bits)."